« Home | Viewer Submitted: Piper » | Here's Charlie!! » | New Cat: Molly » | This is how Fred sleeps » | Muffers don't take no mess » | Mom, can we keep her? » | I Think I Like This Christmas Thing... » | I Was Here First » | Fred's keeping a eye on things » | Viewer Submitted: Gretel » 

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 

The Holidays Are Approaching...



...which means we humans find it necessary to adorn our pets in clothing!

As you can tell, Baron is thrilled.

this dog looks like it is getting cataracts...you should have that checked.

I don't think I've ever seen a dog look better in an argyle holiday sweater. Baron's such a fancy little guy!

Baron looks great in his sweater. I have two schnauzers and they must wear their sweaters and coats-even have boots when needed. Not to just look adorable but stay warm and dry-we live in Alaska.

Just found your blog Keep up the great stuff.

Baron thanks you!

What are your schnauzer's names?

This is a great site! You have a lot of very cute pictures. Baron is very handsome. Please visit my blog and take a look at my 2 Bostons and some of their friends.

Post a Comment