« Home | Just checking » | Voyeur Cat » | Long Live The King » | Here's Fred » | Chinese Cat » | Daddy, I Don't Know Where You're Going to Sleep... » | Viewer submitted: Tagie » | String? What String? » | Ruby Says » | Oliver Doesn't Really Need His Beauty Sleep » 

Thursday, August 04, 2005 

Angry Roger

Roger: What the hell have you done to my tail?

Becky: I put some Neosporin and a bandage on it to keep you from chewing on that hot spot that itches you so much.

Roger: I'm not gonna walk around looking like this, it's embarrassing!!

Becky: I promise no one will notice.

Roger: Yeah, right! I know what I'll do...I'm just gonna chew it off!!


Becky: No you're not.

Roger: Oh, yeah? Why not?

Becky: Because I sprayed the bandage down with that bitter apple stuff you hate so much.

Roger: You WHAT?!?

Becky: Sorry, man...

Roger: I'm never speaking to you again!!