« Home 

Monday, July 04, 2005 

Welcome!

I've come across many great pet and animal pictures on blogs and websites, and thought it would be great to have a blog dedicated to just that. Plus, there are lots of you out there with many more pets and much better cameras than I have!
But don't feel obligated to be all cutesy-poo. Your quirky, crabby, or mischievious pets are welcome here also, and encouraged. Feel free to accompany your pictures with funny captions, true stories, a description of the pet, etc.
I'll be sending out invites to pet-loving bloggers I know (if they have their email address listed) but please send me an email if you'd like to share or would like me to post a picture or story for you!

Enjoy!

Howdy... Invite me again and I'll actually post something. :)

Excellent, love it!
» »

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

Post a Comment